Welcome to TIS Books
TIS Books, the publishing arm of Treasury Information Services (TIS) offers books and other materials to help financial professionals do their jobs better, enhance their knowledge, and prepare for career advancement. The areas we cover include cash/treasury management and preparing financial RFPs.
Current products include:
- Cash Flow Forecasting: A Hands-on Approach A book that offers a basic approach to short-term forecasting and a CD-ROM of spreadsheet templates, which are detailed in the book. They can be purchased separately or as a Package.
- Managing your Cash Position: This book presents the fundamentals of treasury management operations. It is useful as a beginner’s text or as a refresher.
- RFP Questionnaires for Financial Services 5th edition: Available for direct download, this product provides a comprehensive collection of RFP questionnaires that covers every aspect of credit and non-credit services.
These and other treasury management topics are discussed in TIS Consulting’s blog.
Online Courses Available
TIS Principal Ken Parkinson has been working with Proformative Academy, developing online courses. So far, he has developed three courses – two on cash flow forecasting, and one on working capital management. Others are planned; so do check back here for additional courses. These are new courses.
Visitors to this web site can explore the courses currently offered by Proformative by using the links shown below. Also, visitors from this site can obtain a 10% discount by entering the code "Parkinson10".
- Fundamentals of Cash Flow Forecasting
- Intermediate Cash Flow Forecasting
- Essentials of Working Capital Management: Trade Credit & Collections
Proformative offers a host of courses, which can be viewed on the Proformative web site.